The other evening I sat down and interviewed Natalie Rowett, the franchisee of the Athlete’s Foot Albury where I asked a series of questions.
You can see the interview by clicking the the picture below. Apologies about the quality, but it really is a great interview.
The questions we asked were:
- What are the different types of school shoes you sell and fit at the Athlete’s Foot?
- Do you have shoes specific to girls?
- Can you tell us a bit about your MyFit technology and how does that help you to choose the correct school shoe for your customers?
- What qualities should we look for when buying school shoes?
- My child wears orthotics. Are you able to still fit the shoes?
- How long would you expect a pair of shoes on average to last with normal wear and tear?
- What are some of the mistakes you see when people are buying school shoes?
- What are your hot 3 tips when buying school shoes?
We went deep into all the above questions as you will see in the video. And I must admit, some of the answers surprised me. Don’t worry, it was in a good way.
This is a great video to save in the back of the archives as not only can you relate it to buying school shoes, you can relate it to any time you buy any shoe.
If you have any questions you want answered about school shoes, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and one of our wonderful staff will get to your question.