Is your little one starting to stand and walk?
Are you confused about what to put on their feet?
Attipas may just be the solution you’ve been looking for!
Attipas have been termed ‘walking science’ and were developed over 7 years of research at Seoul University being released in 2011.
As well as being university developed, Attipas are endorsed by Australian podiatrists as well as being internationally patented. We think these are the best shoes for little ones ever!
Attipas were developed off kinetic and physio-dynamic assessments of toddlers during the gait cycle to assist in determining the features needed for the growing foot – first steps to four years of age.
With a sock upper and a non-slip sole, Attipas are lightweight and assist in retaining the proprioceptive features by maintaining closer contact of the foot to the ground.
The 5 Key Benefits of Attipas
- –Convenience: Strong, Smooth, Non-Slip, Machine Washable, Fast-Drying
-Breathable: Superior, breathable fine holes release heat (International Patent)
- –Big Toe Box: Free toe movement to improve cognitive and motor development
- –Safety: No use of hazardous materials and adhesives, including no formaldehyde
- –Lightweight & Flexible: Super lightweight, just like wearing socks!
Here at Border Podiatry Centre we carry a range of styles across all sizes. Pop on into our clinic to have them expertly fitted to your little one.
If you cant make it in, use the sizing chart below, give us a call on 0260245577 and we can arrange to have them sent to you. You can either print the chart off or just measure the foot.
Here is what you need to do to order through us or even if you don’t have you child with you at the time:
- Just make sure your little one is standing up when you measure their feet – you don’t want to get them too small
- Measure both feet as they will more than likely be different sizes and note the larger size.
- Give us a call on 0260245577 to arrange a pair to be sent to you, or bring the size you have written down to 5/91 Hume Street, Wodonga, and come on in to choose your favourite style.
That’s all from us today. Until next time.